The ideal way to protect expensive electronic and electrical equipment in
corrosive areas indoors and out. Also protects against windblown rain and dust,
splashing or hose-directed water, and external formation of ice. Unique design
allows optional surface or rack mounting of almost any type of equipment, while
extra-deep construction is ideal for equipment that requires more interior space.
Finish: #4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces.
Optional panels are powder coated white epoxy polyester.
NEMA Type 4, CSA Enclosure 3, UL, CSA, TUV and IEC Approved
- 12 gauge stainless steel type 304 construction
- Seams continually welded and ground smooth with no holes or knock-outs
- Oil-resistant gasket
- Strong, rigid construction with stiffeners welded on backs
- Lifting eyes for easier handling
- Hasp and staple for padlocking
- Rolled lip around all sides of enclosure opening
- Stainless steel clamps on three sides of door
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel continuous hinges support door
- Removable print pocket
- Ground stud on door
- Mounting channels welded horizontally on sides of interior body at top,
bottom and middle for mounting optional panels or rack mounting angles
Copyright © 1997 CMP Enclosures